what is e-design?
Fill in here.
Have photos of design boards here.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step 1- QUESTIONNAIRE: Fill out our Lifestyle Questionnaire to help us understand the scope and room requirements.
Step 2- PHOTOS AND MEASUREMENTS: Email us your photos and room measurements. Include photos and measurements of any existing furniture.
Step 3 INSPIRATION PHOTOS & IDEAS- : Share with us your inspiration! It could be online links to photo, images, magazine clippings or invite us to join your Pinterest Board.
Step 4- PAYMENT: An online invoice will be sent via email and the design process will begin once payment is made in full. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
QUESTIONS: Where do I insert terms of service or disclaimer? Is that attached to the Ivy invoice? Or should it be noted on our web page? Once they fill out the questionaaire, should there be a welcome email? O, maybe this is noted in their final design packet?
E- Design Packages
DESIGN AGREEMENT & TERMS OF SERVICE(should this be stated before they pay or in their
1. Online Design is a virtual design service only. All recommendations are meant to be used solely as suggestions to enhance the look of your space and are not intended to be used for construction guidelines. They are not to be used for engineering purposes. If construction will take place, you are advised to retain the help of a licensed contractor.
2. Edwards Interiors & Design E-design services shall not include undertaking for the design or modification of the design of any structural, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, ventilation and other mechanical systems installed or to be installed at the project.
3. Client agrees to provide complete information regarding the requirements and goals for the e-design project in a timely manner. Production of your design package will not begin until all of these items are provided and complete. If the client makes changes after design has begun, additional time and/or fees may be required.
4. Edwards Interiors & Design will provide Services identified in this E-design agreement in a professional and workmanlike manner and in accordance with all reasonable professional standards for such services.
5. Edwards Interiors & Design will not be held responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery and installation, or safety precautions in connection with the execution of the e-design package; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other persons preforming the work on the e-design package; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Edwards Interiors & Design cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations in the e-design project.
7. Need to mention something about not being responsible for items ordered online and how colors look different on other computers…